Saturday, November 1, 2008

Aloha from Ohio!!!

Hey everyone, quick update. I decided to take these last 5 days and head to a battleground state to get out the vote (GOTV) to make absolutely sure we win.

With that being said, hello from Ohio!!!! We're in Dayton, and it's going to be a crazy awesome 3 more days. Tomorrow we finish up their phase 1 canvassing. Monday is phase 2 literature drop, and Tuesday is phase 3 - literally canvassing until ppl finally go vote.

I wish I had gotten an email and gotten tickets for the election night party in Chicago... I think they only contacted ppl close to Chicago that had donated. I made a final donation yesterday to hopefully get backstage passes, flown to Chicago, hotel housing... Fun stuff. I really hope and pray that they pick me. Talk about finishing big.

Anyway, I'll try to update as I can. Right now we're on a conference call waiting for Senator Obama to join.

In NC, the dems have a 500k+ vote advantage. In NV, a 13.1 point lead for Senator Obama. In FL, 3.8 million early voters, and a 7 pt advantage for Senator Obama. I wish TX would get with the program! Oh well, that's why I'm eventually moving to Chicago.

YES WE CAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone! :o)

Keisha Smith
TX SD-18 2008 Pledged Obama Delegate
http:///keishaforobama.blogspot.com

No comments: