Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome

Good morning and welcome to all of those who may be visiting. This is the start of an exciting time right now, and I hope that we can come together and capture all of this enthusiasm and energy from the primary season, and turn it towards coming together and pushing through the general election.

This weekend is the Texas Democratic Convention (my first), and I will be live-blogging the entire weekend, so stay tuned for updates. On that note, I am also running for NATIONAL DELEGATE for Senator Obama. I have never been more nervous or more excited in recent history than I am this week. The next post will be a little more campaigning for myself...

So this evening there is a meeting in Victoria County for Victoria, Calhoun, Aransas, Dewitt, Jackson, Goliad, Refugio, and Lavaca counties' Obama delegates. Our field organizer for senate district 18, Nat Troy, will be present to give out more info and to answer any questions, as well as to give us some options or ideas for strategy as far as efficiency and things go. It's at 6:30pm @ Las Palmas restaurant TODAY, Tuesday, June 3.


View Larger Map

Lastly, today is the end of the primaries. Congratulations, Senator Obama!!!

No comments: