Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Buttons!



I have LOTS of buttons for sale as another fundraiser. They're $4/each or 3 for $10. Pretty soon, I'll have some from the campaign, and those I'll sell at cost, but idk when they plan to ship those out. The buttons I currently have are NOT from the campaign, but they ARE manufactured by the same union(s?), and I ordered from the same company that handles the Obama campaign orders and merchandise, so rest assured.

If you know anyone that's interested in buttons, let me know!

And speaking of buttons, don't forget the "Donate" on the right...special thanks to Ken from Washington County for being the first to use the button.

More fundraisers coming soon, so I'll keep you updated...

1 comment:

Mikey said...

I have a really funny E-Mail about Obama that made me laugh really hard, I wish I could send it you you but your address isn't posted.