Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Home again, home again

...and ready to work.

Sort of.

Tomorrow night, Thursday, August 7, there is a volunteer rally being held by the group VICTORIANS UNITED FOR CHANGE to gather and motivate volunteers to help us work toward electing a Democratic majority in 2008. The event is from 7-9pm at the Victoria Electric Co-op (102 S Ben Jordan) in Victoria, TX.


View Larger Map

I'll be speaking about my experience trying to become a delegate, as well as giving some info from the national campaign, and other fun stuff. It should be a good time. Plus I'll have my new buttons to sell as well as some of the free stuff I got from the Obama campaign.

In other news, I didn't get to go to HQ. :o( I didn't realize Google Maps really DOES know everything. All I had to do was search it on my phone and it found it for me. CRAZY. I'm debating on flying back up there JUST so I can go to HQ, lol, but I don't really have the time. I do, but I don't. We'll see.

Anyone have any ideas for events to get people excited about the fall election? (Besides having Senator or Mrs. Obama or the Clintons.)

No comments: