Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Michelle's speech

I LOVED it. It was so personal, so emotional, and so moving. It gave a glimpse of the Obamas as a couple and a family, and talked about what they had been working for all along. I felt like it told a bit of what they sacrificed multiple times in life to do what was right for those who needed it.

I heard someone say it was good because, "She wasn't angry." If she has anything to be angry about, it's the fact that people will NOT stop saying that she's angry! Like she can't be passionate about anything.

Also, apparently, I was on the radio today...idk if I'm in the paper yet or not.

Lastly, if you want to see all my pics, they're here in my MobileMe gallery, and you can download them if you'd like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Keisha! You are in the paper. Right on page one of the Houston Chronicle! It's a story about the Texas delegation having shitty seats! :) You should be able to access it at chron.com. Here's your quote:
"Keisha Smith, of Victoria, said that sitting on the bottom row of the delegation gives her the opportunity to watch famous people walk by, but not much of anything else. 'The only worse thing would be to sit outside and watch it on a big screen,' she said."

Thanks for blogging!

Henri-Ann Nortman
Delegate to the Texas Dem Convention from Wharton, Texas