Monday, August 25, 2008

Words cannot express...

...the excitement I've felt over the past 24 hrs. Yesterday, I went to the Friends of New Orleans reception, and then I thought I had RSVP'd to another Friends of New Orleans gala that was ticketed...of course, no tickets when I get there. Thanks to Kendrah and her charming ways, the guy that was handing out tickets for businesses only gave us 2 tickets!!! We got into an exclusive event...it was awesome. I got to hear from Kansas Senator Raj (can't remember the last name) and Deval Patrick. AMAZING. This morning @ breakfast, guess who spoke? Kansas Govenor KATHLEEN SEBELIUS and TX State Rep CHET EDWARDS. 2 potential VP picks...I was SO excited!!! I have pics...I got a pic w/ Chet Edwards, but I couldn't get one w/ Gov. Sebelius.

More later, pics post!!!

No comments: