Friday, August 29, 2008

Wow

Exuberance. Joy. Excitement. Energy. Awe. Inspiration. Anticipation. Humorous. Disbelief. Relief. Nervousness. Compassion. Connection. Anxiousness.

I felt every one of these emotions and more last night during Senator Obama's speech. The culmination of 2 years of work (I include the time I joined the facebook group "Students for Barack Obama for President" in 2006 before he ever announced, and the time I hoped and prayed that he would.) was an awesome, inspirational, aspirational speech that made me want to do more and be better. I'm still speechless, and I'll probably watch it a few times online so that I can fully digest everything. Wow.

Sorry about the lack of pictures; blogger hates me, and idk why. But I have tons, and you can see them at: my MobileMe gallery.

No comments: